Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Have you heard of pay it forward? I've seen a couple of crafty blogs, and was lucky enough to catch on at handmadebyheidi.blogspot. Here are the rules if you want to play . . .
1. You must have a blog to play.

2. The first three people to comment on this post agree to play Pay it Forward by posting on their blog and playing with the first three people that comment on their blog.

3. I agree to send, sometime withing 365 days, a gift to those same three people who commented on this blog post. (That is the "playing" part!) The gift doesn't have to be crafty, so don't worry about that.

Email me if you have questions! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what this is about, but the one that I joined is a little different....

    http://ditommasofamilyandyclaire.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html

    I'm a little bummed out that only one person signed up for mine...but the post is still good until March 2010...so here's to crossing my fingers....good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'll make you something and you make me something....but for sanity sake I won't make you re-post, if you don't make me re-post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I made it just in the nic of time! I am commenting because I know how awesome and amazing you are and really want something great from ya! Loves you....

    ReplyDelete