Thursday, June 11, 2009


So most of you have seen "Little Monkey" my daughter and I made for her cousin, but he is just to cute not to post . . . What do you think?  I found a great pattern for him from Roxy, they have incredibly cute designs.  I'm so happy that my daughter enjoys crafting as much as I.  I love to see the unique touches that each individual puts into their crafts!  I've been working on a quilt for my new little niece, I'm excited to try free motion machine quilting for the first time on it.  I have made a couple quilts in the past, but always used the stitch in the ditch method.  Hopefully it will turn out O.K.  I will post it in the upcoming week or so, depending on how long it will take to quilt.  Now I'm off to crochet wash cloth's.  This house is in desperate need of new wash cloth's, and thanks to my GG I love crocheted wash cloth's.  In fact once I get a few done I think I will offer a give away . . . . . My sanity is slowly returning, Thanks Mom, Sissy's and friends, I couldn't have made it through this week without your encouraging words of kindness.

1 comment:

  1. I love monkey!! I'll throw in some flower clips for the give away!

    ReplyDelete